- We collect personal data such as name, email address and phone number when you contact us using the contact form. We use this data to respond to your message.
- We collect personal data such as name, address, email and phone number when booking a consultation. We use this data to send you confirmation of our appointment, attend your physical address and communicate with you.
- If you become a client, your name, address, email address and phone number will be added to our client list and will be stored securely in our office and on password protected devices/cloud server and will never be shared with third parties.
- If you do not become a client, all personal information will be deleted from our system after 365 days, or when requested.
- We collect personal data such as IP address when you visit our website and click on the cookie disclaimer.
Analytics: we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors engage with our website and collect information relating to number of visits, what pages are visited, the duration of a visitor’s stay, and where the visitor originated from (i.e. search engine, direct visit etc) and so on. All the information collected is completely anonymous and no personal data is collected.
If you would like to disable the cookies we use on this website you will need to delete the cookies from your browser. Most browsers also allow you to prevent all or some cookies being stored on your machine in the future.